Thursday 1 May 2014

K is for Keep it Simple

It's the 1st of May and time for a fun challenge at ABC Challenges - we are up to the letter K and our challenge is to Keep it Simple. Our sponsor for this challenge is Oak Pond Creations. They have some lovely fun images and the one I chose to use for my card is: Love Kitty. Here is my card:




My inspiration for my cat came from the beautiful Burmese cat - and because it has just been Easter, I coloured my cat as a chocolate Burmese. I used to breed and show these lovely cats, and still have a few oldies at home. Here is a closer look:





The image is printed on Copic Xpress Card and coloured with Copic Sketch (and Ciao) Markers. The Copics used are as follows: E44, E43, E42, E40, E11, Y28, Y26, Y23. 



We would love to see your fabulous creations in our K is for Keep it Simple challenge, so why don't you pop on over to ABC Challenges and join in the fun. You can also see what our fabulous DT has created to inspire you.

Cheers, for now....


Supplies:

Stamps: Digital image - Oak Pond Creations

Paper: patterned paper, brown cardstock
Accessories: SU dimensionals, Ribbon, SU sentiment from C is for Cat, Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Card Creator Dies, Locking Loops die, SU Baked Brown Sugar ink pad, sponge dauber

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I love your diecut edge and your image is beautifully coloured, its a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stylish CAS card with an adorable digi. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean & simple card Carol. Love the added sentiment.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete