Friday 26 December 2014

EBW Challenge - Little Rapunzel

Merry Christmas and it's time for the Elizabeth Bells World December 25th challenge. This month we have a theme of Card with a special shape or form. I've picked sweet Little Rapunzel from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. 



I decided to make a Layered Window Frame card based on a tutorial I had seen on SplitCoast Stampers. Here is my card, slightly side on so you can see the depth:




I printed Little Rapunzel on Copic Xpress card and coloured her in with my copics. The colours I used are: skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, clothes: YR27, YR24, YR21, YG95, YG93, C2, C00, R24, R22,  hair: E59, E57, E55, E53.
Here is a closer look at this lovely image:



We'd love to have you join us in the challenge, so why don't you pop over to Elizabeth Bells World and join us. There is a great prize for the winning entry.


Supplies:

Stamps: Little Rapunzel, Elizabeth Bell Designs
Paper: SU Real Red and Gold metallic cardstockAccessories: SU dimensionals, SU Real Red ink pad, SU Window Frame Collection Framelits die, ribbon from my stash, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Starburst embossing folder


No comments:

Post a Comment