Friday 2 December 2016

Polkadoodles Blue Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome to another brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. All our challenges are

Anything Goes

while for an added challenge the DT's are featuring Christmas makes in shades of blue.


For my DT inspiration, I decided to make CAS card using the Winnie Winterland collection. I chose one of the blue papers for my background layer and created a snowflake patterned paper by scattering some of the snowflake embellies across my page and printing them on white cardboard. lastly I printed a Christmas blessing on white paper and cut it and a backing layer in the blue paper. Then I printed a bow and button from the Ephemera in the Rose Budd collection to finish  off my card.



Don't forget to check out the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog for some more fabulous  DT inspiration. We would love you to join us for our Anything Goes challenge, you might like to follow the optional "blue" theme. If you need some more inspiration you might like to browse our Facebook page.


Supplies from: 

 






5 comments:

  1. Love your creations!
    Kisses
    Ele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just elegant and stunningly beautiful hun, love Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Carol, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete